Picture this: A spotlight shines on an empty stage – illuminating a podium and microphone. A large audience sits in the dark, waiting for the presenter to greet them. In a matter of seconds, the speaker must do the following:
Engage, enlighten, entertain, and get results.
In reality, this situation is packed with enough anxiety to send many running for the hills. Why? Because most people fear public speaking. It is uncomfortable, it puts you on the spot, it exposes you…with nowhere to turn!
Presenting to a large audience isn’t the only situation where public speaking fears are ignited. Getting tongue-tied during meetings, or in conversations with strangers is also common.
But there is help! Kim Kaufman's Maximum Impact Speaking can alleviate these fears.
By mastering the art of public speaking, you will unlock the door to:
- Personal and professional growth
- Business opportunities
- Increased confidence
- Improved cognitive function
- And much more!
Kim's uplifting, educational workshop will explore:
- Physical and emotional public speaking complexities
- Tips to conquer anxiety and communicate with ease
- The power of personal story
- Ways to connect with, and inspire audiences
- Gestures, body language, eye contact and movement
- How to incorporate humor
- Speaking from the heart
- Ways to win over the crowd
Put the public speaking fears aside! No matter the venue or audience size, attendees should walk away feeling empowered and confident in their ability to speak publicly when given the opportunity. This includes content development, delivery and execution.